Welcome to the Chippewa Area Keryx website!
Now you can make a secure donation online to financially support Chippewa Area Keryx!
Continue to pray that the doors will be open in new facilities and that they remain open in the ones we are welcome in. Pray for laborers for the harvest. Pray for the Church behind the prison walls as they contend for the souls there and carry that great Light into the darkness to preach to the lost. God bless you and thank you for your continued support!
Visit keryx.org to find out how you can get involved in other areas of the state, including Michigan Youth Challenge.
Please view the options below and use the navigation sidebar to get where you want to go....
As always, if you are have not served on a Keryx weekend, haven't served in a while or just want to make sure we know you want to serve, please send us a note with the form on the Contact page.
- Links to the prayer vigils on 3dayol.org can be found on the Prayer Vigils page. Sign up for one today!
- Learn more about us and view our statement of faith by visiting our About Us page
- Get information about upcoming weekends and where to send palanca on the Current Weekends page
- Sign up for Ultreyas, Serenades and view current approved Ultreya lists on our Ultreyas/Serenades page
- Find out when and where you need to be and how to get there by looking at the Where To Go page. Times to Report are posted on this page
- Get in touch with us on the Contact page
- View frequently asked questions on the FAQ page
- Training dates, locations, training materials and MDOC volunteer guidelines can be found on the Training page
- We remember our fellow Keryx soldiers who have gone before us on the In Remembrance page.
Looking for Keryx in Community? If you haven't heard, Keryx has a branch of ministry that conducts weekends outside the prison as well! If you would like to get involved, check out the website at keryxic.org.